Kirst's lost her virginity...

Henry Mawson

Reaction score
Not Henry, his horny girly...

Well, I've just lost my virginity - my riding abroad virginity, that is. I saw sense and swapped my Africa Twin for the Dakar, which is AWESOME!!!! Long and arduous ride to Dover, great crossing, very calm, then a short trip to Arques for the night. Next day over to Lille, where my whole life flashed before me - French city drivers are NUTTERS. Next day up into Belgium - how fab are the motorways over there?! Got pissed all weekend at a 'rally' - and got a very nice marble trophy, (I should bloody hope so, after 575 miles - first place went to the local bike club who turned up in cars, cheeky b'stards) then back into France, a night in Arques again then home via the ferry in a 'severe force 9 gale' - great fun! Riding home was hard work - gales all the way. The Dakar's not great on the motorway when it's windy. Better with tons of heavy luggage, but still hairy. So now I'm a fledgling GS'er, can I be in your gang now please?!

Kirst xx

Welcome on board, Kirst.

Beware, though. You want to became a member of the biggest gathering of tosser's and piss takers known to humanity...

And travelling abroad, like sex, is addictive ...

Once you discover the pleasures, you can't leave it alone...

So, where are you going next?

Yup Welcome Kirst......

First off though, why not click that Register button up above and get yerself a proper login.....

;) :D

Henry Mawson said:
Apparently fanum the little minx has surrepticiously registered without telling me and will indeed from now on post under her own user i.d.
HENRY

It's a worry Henry my youngest son has threatend to sign up.................good lord above help us if he does. :(

Henry Mawson said:
Not Henry, his horny girly...

So now I'm a fledgling GS'er, can I be in your gang now please?!

Kirst xx
enduring force 9 gales......getting pissed all weekend
get yourself registered and get yourself down to the next rally....
you sound like an ideal candidate for the 'posse'
looking forward to seeing you soon

you blokes had better look out .....the 'posse is growing'

Kirsti

Some of us met Kirsti with Henry on the spring Welsh do

She's :GS:GS:GS:GSin crazy in the nicest possible way :D :D

Welcome aboard m8, glad you've got a decent bike at last

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom