Long Distance Trials

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not so easy - here's the stop & restart on Bamford Clough in the Peak District

on the MCC 's 2011 Edinburgh Trial

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VMG1-la_52c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That looks like a deceptively mild incline from that camera angle but obviously isn't. Good on em! :D

Very entertaining especially when the bikes were attracted to the spectators.

I was willing a few of them on to get started up that slope.

Viv

Looks easy-peasy.

I take it it was for older men with older bikes;)

350 about

I still quite like the idea of doing the Lands End. Not interested in the Exeter though, the thought of doing 350 miles through the night in January certainly doesn't appeal at all.

The trouble is whilst it is a very cheap form of motorsport it could be quite expensive for one event. MCC membership, club membership, entry fee, ACC licence, new set of trials tyres, roadbook holder, petrol, food and maybe accommodation.

I still quite like the idea of doing the Lands End. Not interested in the Exeter though, the thought of doing 350 miles through the night in January certainly doesn't appeal at all.

The trouble is whilst it is a very cheap form of motorsport it could be quite expensive for one event. MCC membership, club membership, entry fee, ACC licence, new set of trials tyres, roadbook holder, petrol, food and maybe accommodation.

Why just one event?
Do the Edinburgh in Oct too!
Acu licence is only a tenner, club membership is another tenner
You won't do much cheaper & only one life

Why just one event?
Do the Edinburgh in Oct too!
Acu licence is only a tenner, club membership is another tenner
You won't do much cheaper & only one life

I don't know what I'm doing next month let alone in October 2012.
Like I said I may have a go at the LE.

I don't know what I'm doing next month let alone in October 2012.
Like I said I may have a go at the LE.

Well you could make the Edinburgh, if you fancy it then ......................look in the plural, rather than the singular, plus all the ACTC stuff you have in the South West:thumb

Back
Top Bottom