Wunderlich

glenn2926

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone using Wunderlich micro flooters? What are they like to fit, do they give a good amount of light, are they as well made as they look on the website?
Cheers Glenn.

Micro flooters

Well if nobody else will reply.... Excellent quality, good light spread rather distance, easy to fit just make sure you get the switch the correct way up!!!!

I've got them on my 800gs and they're great, I've powder coated the brackets black and have them tied into the full beam.

They are pointed quite high and wide to fill in the kerbs as I have an up and down twisty cross country commute year round and I find that the standard lights leave quite dark patches when you tip into corners.

The wiring loom was a bit clunky and I've replaced it with a neater setup getting rid of the separate switch.

I did have the LED marker lights as well but they were a bit disappointing, they looked good but the wiring/soldering failed after 12months, I repaired them then stupidly lost them before I could refit them and at £70+ were a waste. I've since replaced them with some £10 each Bike-It number plate lights.

had a set on my 1150,that i bought secondhand.
Then transferred them to my 1200,mounting them around the indicators as there were originally for a 1200,great quality and worked a treat.
I believe Mr K has a set on his 1200...... [ expensive new though ]

Well

I did it. I have bought and fitted a pair of Wunderlich Micro Flooters. They were easy to fit as long as you get the connector the right way up on the bar switch (stupid me thinking the connector would go on with the writing the right way up). The build quality of the brackets etc is very good. All fixtures and fittings were there and worked. The light is good. Definitely giving a wider area of light. So in conclusion would I recommend them? Yes I would. They do everything I wanted them to do. Thanks for the help to all that replied I expected nothing less from this place.
Cheers Glenn.

Back
Top Bottom