I think this may well prove popular next year

Or more likely to become the downfall of offroading in UK, there just aren't enough legal places to ride them to their potential.

Any easy to ride trail bike though.

They could have at least got a couple of decent riders in their promo video......

....... I'd have done it if they'd had asked nicely ....... Shown them how it's done and all that ...:augie

Very interesting

Yes, very....
I rode a full blown 350EXC last week, and it's not a bike for the faint hearted. The powercurve was almost vertical, so rendering a handful for anyone not happy with rodeo.
I liked the bike, weight and size was perfect but the power delivery almost useless for riding tricky trails.
This Freeride version will be just the ticket.... ideal for trail riding on the trickier stuff..... I'd like to think we could end up with one here in my garage. I'll definately be interested in a 'try-out day' if anyone hears of one.:thumb2

Timpo.

its a proper off/ on road bike.
plus its 130kg less then the 12gs so i could happy ride it offroad and if it was to be droped i would beable to pick it up.

and it should be quite fast as well becouse its so light.

some of the coments i have seen online people seem to think its a trials bike. when its seem to be more of a trail bike

By the way, I saw one at the NEC show and the KTM rep told me they would come in around £6k or there abouts... seems a bit expensive for a novice off roader but a lovely bike non the less:rob

Back
Top Bottom