How much for the BMW topbox?

jetjock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been looking for a BMW accessories pricelist,mainly the top box .Anybody have one?

jetjock said:
I've been looking for a BMW accessories pricelist,mainly the top box .Anybody have one?

looking at my invoice
top box and mounting plate £ 333.00 (fitted)
panniers with coded locks £ 414.00

cliff

Cliff

I'm ordering a topbox and panniers too. Can you tell me:

- How long did it take to fit the top-box mounting plate and what was the labour charge?
- Are the pannier mounting rails already fitted as standard? There seems to be some confusion between brochure and spec list.

Cheers

Gonzo said:
Cliff

I'm ordering a topbox and panniers too. Can you tell me:

- How long did it take to fit the top-box mounting plate and what was the labour charge?
- Are the pannier mounting rails already fitted as standard? There seems to be some confusion between brochure and spec list.

Cheers

i ordered the top box and panniers before the bike came into the country and when i collected the bike on the 2nd sept the top box and plate were fitted price £333.00
which included labour
when the top box is removed from the fixing plate there are only about 4 bolts attaching the plate to the bike so it would not take very long

but i am still waiting for the panniers which presumably slot in to the pannier rails which are part of the bike, but when i called park lane (battersea) on tuesday i was told only the right hand pannier had arrived and was told the left side should arrive this week sometime

cliff

Top Box

Think before you order the top box as if you intend to carry a pillion, a Givi box will take two helmets whilst the B.M. box barely takes one !!!!!!!even expanded.:( :(

Back
Top Bottom