ktm rear tailpack bag

jontym

Reaction score
can anyone help, looking at this bag but got some physical dimensions from a dealer which make it no bigger than a large wallet!!! (11 to 18 litres expandable ktm part no:60012078100 RRP £107) Looked at some photos of this bag on a bike and it looks much bigger. Can anyone shed some light on this product. Thanks:confused:PS will try and get some pics on tomorrow

Yep, I have the very same one, really usefull bit of kit, use the rain cover if its raining as only shower proof :eek:
It fits on the back end just enough space to clear the seat, I have a slightly bigger plate than normal (just) the dimensions are approx 13 inchses long by 5 inches deep, 12 inches wide at the widest(top) point and 9 inches at the narrowest point. When expanded about 10 inches deep. Usefull zipped compartment inside with a pouch aswell. The two top elastic type straps are now removed, as they got stretched by over use, shite really.
Overall a really useful day bag that is quickly removed and carries loads of shite. Flat it carries a rear tube, long levers, electric pump, spare gloves and gortex over trousers and a ritzla paper :D
HTHs

Thank you very much,the dealer I spoke to obviously doesn't know his centimetres from his inches!!. One further question,does it really need the new bracket to fit correctly? many thanks.

It does need the horseshoe bracket to fit the bag onto. I have one of the bags in my garage that I never use anymore; I've probably only used 2-3 times. If you are interested, I'll take £50 plus postage for it (complete with the horseshoe bracket).

It does need the horseshoe bracket to fit the bag onto. I have one of the bags in my garage that I never use anymore; I've probably only used 2-3 times. If you are interested, I'll take £50 plus postage for it (complete with the horseshoe bracket).

Yes I would like this bag but has someone beaten me to it ?

Yes I would like this bag but has someone beaten me to it ?

Just realised that it was somebody else (as opposed to the OP) who has shown an interest. I think it would only be fair to offer first dibs to the OP. Jontym; please PM me if you want the bag.

Photos of tail bag & tank bag

025.jpg
[/IMG]

024.jpg
[/IMG]

026-1.jpg
[/IMG]

027-1.jpg
[/IMG]

rear tail bag

thank you very much for the offer but as I am still undecided about a bag this size, I think it only fair that you offer it to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom