Now been disowned by the Pan Europeans.

bob_mcn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i'm new here, but i picked up my 1200 Triple Black GS on October 24th from Chester Motorad and have had a great time with it since, having arrived from a Honda 1300 Pan European and Honda Varadero (that i still have), have fitted from new, Adventure screen, Adventure panniers, Adventure rear rack, and the LED aux. lights, engine bars, etc. etc.

Have done most European countries mainly on touring bikes, various makes and models over the last 33 tears or so, plus Northern Tunisia and to North India a couple of times.

Can't wait to use it in anger now, any hints/tips to keep it looking and running good would be welcomed.

cheers,
Bob.

Ha my 3 fave bikes gsa12 now also kept the st 1300
sold the dero:tears
welcome to the mad house:beerjug:

Welcome to the forum buddy

Top tips

If you havn't already got one get yourself a crud catcher from Mark hooton on here. Then go get yourself a mudsling for rear shock. Keep all that shit off your nice new bike. Here's a pic of the crud catcher

Attachments

• 100_1261.JPG
    100_1261.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 220
Now what oil are you going to use? Then there is the correct octane rating for the petrol. When you have been on a bit longer you will have to start considering the best tyres. Sarcastic lot on here ,but you will soon learn to ignore it all, and every now and again there is a useful bit of info.

Cheers Guys, i already know of ACF50, the wonder product of the age,:thumb2 and i have a mudsling and avant fender extender on now and Boatman, i'm already thinking off moving the Dero on and getting another ST1300, i'm missing the old girl already.:tears

Cheers Guys, i already know of ACF50, the wonder product of the age,:thumb2 and i have a mudsling and avant fender extender on now and Boatman, i'm already thinking off moving the Dero on and getting another ST1300, i'm missing the old girl already.:tears
What model dero do you have ? the fuel injected one ? I have a mate looking at these.

Back
Top Bottom