NO CO POT

johno118

Reaction score
HI , just done a thorough search on me old r1100gs 91, and there is no co pointimeter thingy , I have no cat either so there is no lambada thingy.

She does smell a bit rich sometimes, is this unheard of or ar there a few out there with no co pot .
should I get one and fit it or carry on as I am . Into my second year on the old girl.

HI , just done a thorough search on me old r1100gs 91, and there is no co pointimeter thingy , I have no cat either so there is no lambada thingy.

She does smell a bit rich sometimes, is this unheard of or ar there a few out there with no co pot .
should I get one and fit it or carry on as I am . Into my second year on the old girl.

If it's a '91 1100GS then it's very old (in fact should be something of a collectors item as they only started making them in '94 :D ).

Not wishing to doubt you, but are you absolutely sure you've got no CO pot? They're small and tucked away under the right hand rear subframe rail - just about impossible to see.

Pix coming hang on its an r850r but you should get the idea.

C
2e07d4d3-4d68-a9c3.jpg

It's the thing hanging down.

Hth

sorry guy,s just checked log book 94.
Erm I had whole back end out mudgaurd seat rack the lot and there is no co pot but there are two ruber connectors doing jack which look the same as your picture ,ta for that.
So i would say I def dont have one, am I breaking the laws of physics.
has anyone got one knocking around johnjaksam@yahoo.co.uk.

Must have fallen off! You could buy one and stick it on. You might find a second hand one if you go looking. Couple of phone calls to secondhand parts distibuters?

Back
Top Bottom