http://www.sport-adventure.com/trefledumorvan.html

One place left if any one fancies sharing travel and transport

Greg Masters
18-12-11, 22:40
Place now booked!

:thumb

sergeuk
19-12-11, 19:21
In the deep mid winter it's allways nice to have something nice to look forward too :thumb have fun

bandit
21-12-11, 17:13
In the deep mid winter it's allways nice to have something nice to look forward too :thumb have fun

Yup, if it works out I might book another for later in the year

sergeuk
22-12-11, 06:41
Yup, if it works out I might book another for later in the year

Cool I am sure you will have fun, please send me the track log once you complete it so I can ride the route in the future:D, you better start some stamia training in the new year with a 3 day bike ride ahead:drool

My daughter has lent me some weights to build up my stamia that you velcro to your legs for whole day, I can't really wear them to work but thought i could strap them on while I walk the dog each morning up the woods, problem is its 6:30am on the darkest day of the year ( arguably) and I hardly have the energy to walk the dog let alone, with lead weights around my ankles!

Dr JM
22-12-11, 11:36
Just signed up for this

http://www.sport-adventure.com/trefledumorvan.html

It'd be good to hear how the trip goes - we were looking at his trips in northern France, I've always fancied learning how to read a roadbook.

Have fun!

halfpint
25-12-11, 12:06
what date are you going ? I would have liked to go there looks great on the dvd .have a great time.

Greg Masters
25-12-11, 12:10
what date are you going ?

4/5/6 April

The website says it's full - but if you're interested, tell them that you're coming with Dave and me.

Greg

Greg Masters
02-04-12, 13:21
What time are we leaving?

:confused:

Have I got time to pack clean undercrackers?

:D

Greg

halfpint
02-04-12, 16:03
have a great time in france ,dont drink to much red wine and talk bollocks all night. you can show the others how much you like riding big muddy ruts!!!!!! I hear Daves booked you a double bed !!!!!:friday:friday good luck.

Oliwoof
02-04-12, 16:26
What an interesting site and good way to explore regions without doing a lot of research beforehand. Have a great time!

http://pyreneesmotorcycletours.com

ride the best roads

Greg Masters
07-04-12, 14:49
Been home about an hour after a full-on half-week riding about 500kms of some pretty fine French trails.

And what a pleasant surprise to find that halfpint and Mr 'Roger' Tickle has also booked the trip!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/GregMasters/Green%20Laning/IMG_1099.jpg

Kev, Dave, Pete and Geoff

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/GregMasters/Green%20Laning/IMG_1100.jpg

Geoff got the prize for finding the deepest mud hole.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/GregMasters/Green%20Laning/IMG_1101.jpg

Everybody rushes to his assistance .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/GregMasters/Green%20Laning/IMG_1103.jpg

That sumpguard ding wasn't there last week!

Greg

sergeuk
08-04-12, 22:01
heh guys, can't belive you are having fun without me. Was it a awesome trip? nice to see even halfpint has come over to the orange side. That must now be a clean sweep, is their anyone left on the UKGSER off road forum not riding something orange..... my work is done:D

sergeuk
08-04-12, 22:03
Shit, mr Tickle has put on some weight !!!:D

Greg Masters
08-04-12, 22:51
heh guys, can't belive you are having fun without me. Was it a awesome trip? nice to see even halfpint has come over to the orange side. That must now be a clean sweep, is their anyone left on the UKGSER off road forum not riding something orange..... my work is done:D

Erm .... hello!

Greg Masters
08-04-12, 22:53
Shit, mr Tickle has put on some weight !!!:D

But he's lost some marbles - he kept calling me 'Roger'.

:blast

halfpint
09-04-12, 07:27
great riding happy days. jager was on form fast every day. Greg was selling chains and fighting that husa and dreaming of someone else!!! moaning about the fecking two smoke . The tour was great long day in the saddle and nights in the kebab shop . the hotel owner was as happy as serge always smiling happy and a joy to spend time with..:beerjug:my wrist is still swollen and painfull .Dave did what he s best at dive off the bike into a stream very funny near made me crash :friday:friday

halfpint
10-04-12, 17:16
went to hospital today .broke me thumb nice big cast to wear for few weeks. no motorbikes what will I do........:P

Greg Masters
10-04-12, 18:12
went to hospital today .broke me thumb nice big cast to wear for few weeks. no motorbikes what will I do........:P

Sorry to hear that Pete. How will you manage to lift a glass ...?

:rolleyes:

Greg

bandit
10-04-12, 19:48

Ouch.

I have whip lash from my last off, kneck is killing me. Anyone want to buy a helmet ?

Whos up for doing it again in november ?

sergeuk
10-04-12, 21:00

I knew you would break halfpint without me there to look after him, was it drink or bike related? :beerjug:

Greg Masters
10-04-12, 21:28
I knew you would break halfpint without me there to look after him, was it drink or bike related? :beerjug:

I never saw him fall or buy a drink. It may have been sex related.

:tosser

halfpint
11-04-12, 15:01
told you not to go to fast, it happened on the trail at low speed following you. not one of those sex games you wanted to play . have you sent any flowers???

halfpint
12-04-12, 16:25
are we going to go back later in the year??? which trip?

bandit
12-04-12, 19:36
are we going to go back later in the year??? which trip?

Yup im up for it

halfpint
13-04-12, 19:11
same place or further down france?? nov or another time .

sergeuk
15-04-12, 19:02
Pyrenees 5/6/7 Sept
Lozere 19/20/21 Sept
Lozerien Bis 8/9/10 Oct
Trefle du Morvan 7/8/9 Nov

Lozerien Bis sound fun, what you thinking?

halfpint
15-04-12, 19:13
lozerien bis sounds great , can do either sept or oct to suit .will speak with jager this week then sort it out.be goood to see you again and hear tales of your rally. try to get a few to go with us ,and to have a few drinks....:beerjug:

Greg Masters
17-04-12, 21:56
great riding happy days. jager was on form fast every day. Greg was selling chains and fighting that husa and dreaming of someone else!!! moaning about the fecking two smoke . The tour was great long day in the saddle and nights in the kebab shop . the hotel owner was as happy as serge always smiling happy and a joy to spend time with..:beerjug:my wrist is still swollen and painfull .Dave did what he s best at dive off the bike into a stream very funny near made me crash :friday:friday

A DVD has arrived at Masters Towers ....

;)