ACE Cafe - Sun 2nd Oct 04

Bob

Calling all GSers - Calling all GSers - Calling all GSers

I've never been to the Ace cafe in North London but understand that there is a meet on the first Sunday of every month. I'd like to meet up :)

Anyone going this weekend?

What time do you meet, how long do you stay?

Apart from drink tea and eat doughnuts what do you get up to (only interested in the legal stuff mind you)?

Bob

I should be there, hopefully with Jim-650 & a couple of other non-gsers.

Bob, best to get there before 10am if you want to park in the car park and get a breakfast before it gets too busy.

Anybody going with a 2610? I wanna have a good look at one without a salesman hassling me and compare it with Jims SPIII.

Jon said:
I should be there, hopefully with Jim-650 & a couple of other non-gsers.

Bob, best to get there before 10am if you want to park in the car park and get a breakfast before it gets too busy.

Anybody going with a 2610? I wanna have a good look at one without a salesman hassling me and compare it with Jims SPIII.

I'll bring my 2610 along for you to have a look at

darkhorse said:
Should be there after 10ish.

Anyone going for a ride out after breakfast?

I should have the morning to myself this weekend - how long a ride out ? Where to ? Any Fords ;)

Ace

Hopefully I will make it along for my first time, hope to get there for about 0930 -1000

Pilgrim

OK I'l be there 09:00-09:30

Great to hear from you all. I'll plan to be there around 09:00-09:30. (Oh and apologies Sunday is the 3rd of October rather than the 2nd Doh!)

I make it:

me
darkhorse
Jon
clive
pilgrim
anyone else

I don't know what you guys get up to but a ride out is good for me and I'll fall in with whatever the "norm" is. I'm coming from Farnborough, Hampshire.; I'm about 5.10 (in high heels!) got grey hair, ride a blue and white 1150 and will be in a Rukka textile suit. Easy to spot - I could also be the guy who overbalances and drops his bike too - damned heavy beast :D

As a gadget man I'd certainly like to see a 2610 GPS - all I need then is the dosh and the smooth patter to get it passed the Boss.

Bob

darkhorse said:
I'll bring my 2610 along for you to have a look at
Cheers Dave :thumb

Can't got for a play, gotta go work afterwards :(

Me too!

Im gonna be there..

Jon, I'll bring my Quest along just to add it to the mix and confuse you!

Cheers,

Mike

PS: Full English for me please.

Love to come but my GPS is taking me to Welsh Bicknor tonight.

SilverFish said:
Me too!
Im gonna be there..
Jon, I'll bring my Quest along just to add it to the mix and confuse you!
Cheers,
Mike
PS: Full English for me please.

So that's right out of the Ace, then LEFT at the first set of lights.............. :D

Be really interested to see what it looks like - basically a "V" with more memory by the sound of it, which is all I wanted when I had mine.

Anybody else coming who's got a SPIII? Jim's lent his to someone, so can't borrow it to compare it to the 2610/Quest.

:beerjug:

Jon

SilverFish said:
All those traffic lights confused me!
Mike

"Don't look at the light!"

"I can't help it, they're so beautiful................."

If you've seen Antz or a Bugs Life (can't remember which) you'll understand :D

Weather forecast for Sunday is sh*te

Just heard that the weather for London is going to be gales and rain.

What the hell - I'm going anyway - just to see what the fuss is all about; honestly, it's not the BIG English breakfast and hot mug of tea that's attracting me. See the rest of youse eedjuts there then:D

Bob

im up for that uncle albert do you fancy meeting up if not will see you there:D

Back
Top Bottom