Not really for GS's but interesting anyway

rdover

Reaction score
EDITED

Sorry Rdover......this is the UKGSer's forum...If we let people come along and advertise totally totally unrelated products then it'll turn into a Spamfest......

Good luck with your products, but maybe the Mothercare forum would be a better place to sell them rather than here.

Goodnight.

Bill

End Edit

Now I'm intrigued, what the hell was this bloke trying to sell?

Fair enough but a pm would not have gone amiss.

The title does say Innovators and Vendors and seeing as they (I dare not say their name) are my design and development I thought that maybe other Gsers would be interested.

We all have a living to make and a GS habit to feed.

Well I think this is close enough to be interesting to quite a lot of us, although I take the SPAMfest point.

can we ring fence an area for all commercial focused posts, then we can choose to ignore it, or not?

Maverick,
I assue you looking at www.blitz4x4.org.uk which is my club website for the Blitz 4x4 kit car.

Its a different kind of YAHOO! I spent years dirt biking and was always the woose but now I've got a roll cage the Landy owners say I'm nuts.

Still trying to get my knee down.

On difflock.com (4x4 sad bastard forum site) there is a all comers (members only) commercial forum. After all why not offer our goods and services to fellow GSers at a discount. I'm a drug dealer and I'm sure many members would be interested.

Just a thought, I'll leave it there.

I'm intrigued to know what this thread was about originally-especially as there are adverts in the for sale section for salvage cars all the time and turned wooden bowls in this section (neither of which seem hugely GS or even bike related).

V. good idea.

Sorry I won't be buying - my kids are too old.

How about one for beer? Especially "Beardy" beer!

Bonjour.

I do one for wine! Samples only, and then only 3 or 4. Put some cash in Keith's fund and send me and email and you can get one.

Back
Top Bottom