I'm still alive...almost

Scythian

Reaction score
Triangle of Doom Bed/Cambs/Herts Borderlands
Hi all,

Real life beyond my control had taken me away from the forums, but I hope everyone is well (have I missed anything? :D ) and had a great Christmas and New year.

If anyone has a burning desire to meet up I will be taking part in the the annual Brass Monkey's run at the Vic in Coalville on the 2nd of January to raise money for LOROS.

If you want to park nearby and hope the GS's breed by osmosis I have the black 1100 with ABR on the front.

Maybe see you there! :bounce1

PS: Cuz - I couldn't return your call - my phone ended up taking swimming lessons in the bath...:rolleyes:

Its OK, most girls I call seem to damage their phones :)

Would love to have done the run but am at work :(

You missed out on 27 28, amazing days out, be good to see you at some of the rides this year, we appear to have a new vigor for riding in the emids :)

Hi all,

Real life beyond my control had taken me away from the forums, but I hope everyone is well (have I missed anything? :D ) and had a great Christmas and New year.

If anyone has a burning desire to meet up I will be taking part in the the annual Brass Monkey's run at the Vic in Coalville on the 2nd of January to raise money for LOROS.

If you want to park nearby and hope the GS's breed by osmosis I have the black 1100 with ABR on the front.

Maybe see you there! :bounce1

PS: Cuz - I couldn't return your call - my phone ended up taking swimming lessons in the bath...:rolleyes:

Hey wondered where you'd got too. HNY to you

I'm not doing the run this year myself, hope it goes well for all :thumb2

Have fun on the Brass Monkey Run guys and gals :thumb

Stunning weather for it :clap

Love to join you, but I'm still plastered until the 12th :mad:

GS will be out Friday 13th :eek:

Que snow by the 14th :blast

Blame me... :augie

oooya beauty it was a cold one today!

I'm just back, thawing out quite nicely. Sorry I missed you at the run, I was just turning into the pub car park as what looked like 100's of the bikes were 'Q'ing' to leave.

What a brilliant turnout :clap. Sooo cold though, TG for heated grips!!!

Was a tadge nippy after a few days spent at home. Would have stayed afterwards but son was freezing and wanted to go home. A nice way of bringing in the new year :beerjug:

Its OK, most girls I call seem to damage their phones :)

You missed out on 27 28, amazing days out, be good to see you at some of the rides this year, we appear to have a new vigor for riding in the emids :)
:D
shame I missed it, but couldn't be helped. Look forward to a few gatherings this year. Hope the weather doesn't disappoint!

Well we had snow, ice, showers, blizzards etc on 10 th but amazing weather on 25 26 27 28 :)

Indeed, I shall organise another soon, I'm on course in late Jan so may try to cram a curry night before that :)

Bloody hell your duchiness, you've had your bike out !

Indeed, a rare moment I know :D

Was a tadge nippy after a few days spent at home. Would have stayed afterwards but son was freezing and wanted to go home. A nice way of bringing in the new year :beerjug:

Sorry I missed you Scythian, the car park was jammed with bikes, I got lost in the crowd.

See you on the next run :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eqtNac9fe0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was there saw you arrive Dutchess
I was stopping the traffic etc taking photos
I passed a lot of riders trying to get to the front to help hope I did ok and didnt scare anyone on the supertenere
was a great turnout for Rainbows

cant wait till the Dragon rally now

Back
Top Bottom