Saturday 2nd October

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was thinking of "heading west" this Saturday,say Pembrokeshire & part of the Preselli's,I was down that way last week in the car and let the GPS guide me from place to place:rolleyes: I've stored one or two nice routes,we can make the rest up as we go along.
Any one up for this? Meet @ the west end cafe,depart at say 10am,got a new rear tyre to "scrub in" so I'll be in "tourist mode" :rolleyes: I'll be there so long as it's not persisting it down;)
Steve.

Cant do this one, its the wifes birthday saterday so im staying in Cardif friday night :beer: :beer: :beer: then shopping saterday

2 wheel humvee said:
Was thinking of "heading west" this Saturday,say Pembrokeshire & part of the Preselli's,I was down that way last week in the car and let the GPS guide me from place to place:rolleyes: I've stored one or two nice routes,we can make the rest up as we go along.
Any one up for this? Meet @ the west end cafe,depart at say 10am,got a new rear tyre to "scrub in" so I'll be in "tourist mode" :rolleyes: I'll be there so long as it's not persisting it down;)
Steve.

I originally come from Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire and used to ride with a motorcycle club in Newcastle Emlyn so know the roads down there like the back of me hand.

I Think I might be up for going and can probably find you a few good twisties to ride along too :)

OR is everyone else planning to go out on Sunday ?

Re: Re: Saturday 2nd October

OR is everyone else planning to go out on Sunday ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Of the weather forecasts that I have seen so far,Sunday looks wetter:rolleyes:
Besides there's a Moto GP on TV Sunday:eek:

Can't make it tomorrow:(
Share a mates garage,he's blocked my bike in with his car and he's working nights tonight:mad:

Bike is no longer a prisoner so........

Going to try again tomorrow,will have my youngest son with me,any body out and about tomorrow?

Re: Bike is no longer a prisoner so........

2 wheel humvee said:
Going to try again tomorrow,will have my youngest son with me,any body out and about tomorrow?

Maybe. Where and what time are u about.

Want to watch FOOTY at 3 so could meet you somewhere before that.

Re: Re: Bike is no longer a prisoner so........

andy leett said:
Maybe. Where and what time are u about.

Want to watch FOOTY at 3 so could meet you somewhere before that.

Say, West End about 10;)

Back
Top Bottom