buying a g450x

robjet

Reaction score
where can i buy a new g450x from ? cant find them on the bmw site and my local dealer says they cant get them :nenau

what do they cost

You can't buy them new anymore as BMW have passed on the Enduro market to Husqvarna. Actually, they bought Husqvarna, so the nearest you'll get to a new G450X is the TE449 which is virtually the same bike. :cool:

forsale_te449.jpg

Touratech, just up the road from you, have new one on sale for £5825 plus loads of extras.

You can't buy them new anymore as BMW have passed on the Enduro market to Husqvarna. Actually, they bought Husqvarna, so the nearest you'll get to a new G450X is the TE449 which is virtually the same bike. :cool:

Did they lose any of the G450X quirks when the made the Husky, or is it really just a badge and a paintjob?

forsale_te449.jpg

Touratech, just up the road from you, have new one on sale for £5825 plus loads of extras.

thanks that explains it :thumb2 :thumb2

Ive ridden the 449....its really nice, they have made the engine feel smoother and more linear compared to the G450x. It also has a 6 speed box.

My mate got a new one for £6K as well. I'm thinking about one next.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom