Micro-Flooter Light Kit

Arthurwg

Reaction score
I see that Wunderlich is offering the Micro-Flooter Light Kit for the R12. These small, rectangular lights, which hang on very neat brackets from the turn signal stalks, use 55-watt H1 bulbs and come with a wireing harness and switch. Has anyone fitted these? Will they do the job?

I am interested in the micro-flooters as well. They have not arrived in the US as yet. Are they available in the UK now. If so, would someone let me know where.

Thanks,

Micro-flooter lights

I think that before I splash out on new lights I'll try a set of the EXTRA XENON 55 watt bulbs with output equivalent to 110 watt of white light advertised on E..b...... you know who! at Gbp 10. 00 a pair what the heck! A posher version is available from the rally light co Piaa at about 3 times the price but with lots of details on their web site..........Mike

Santa Cruz BMW has them listed on their website . I don't know if they have them for delivery.

As stated above, they have not arrived in the US. I was hoping someone in the UK would chime in.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom