Plan A. Estonia.

Martin.

Reaction score
I`ve pretty much decided on a run up to Estonia this June. I`ve got about three weeks, a week or so touring around with the Girl Friend who`s flying out.
Any suggestion as to an interesting route there and back? I see a bit of Russia is on the way , but is there much of a problem passing through? Have I left it too late for a visa etc?

Any suggestions welcome !! I`m not much of a one for fixed itinereries.

FWIK Kaliningrad is a bit of a shite hole and too be avoided, not much worthwhile to draw you in!!

You will need RUS visa to enter and all the hassle that goes with that.

As most likely passing through PL and close to Gdansk, maybe hook up with the Euro finals?? :nenau

Have a great trip...

Thanks. That`s put my mind at ease. Would have hated to have missed something just for the sake of a visa. Might try Big Russia in the future.

I'm hoping to go to the Baltics this year on a trip...I'm also hoping to go to Kaliningrad too...shithole or not! :D

:thumb2

Trip to Tallinn

Hi, guys!
Kaliningrad is worth seeing, Russian visa is necessary. For Baltics I think starting middle June to middle July is the best time- long daytime and short nights. Enough time to see something. As a local man I can recommend South- Estonia and islands on the western coast.
All the best and see you in Tallinn!
Urmas
Tallinn
Estonia

Ah... Thought it had gone quiet on this thread! Been looking at routes today and got to feeling a bit sorry I had`nt got a Kaliningrad visa. Is there still time? I expect to be leavin Tallinn on 19/06 to get the Calais ferry on the 25/06. Bit of a rush,but it allows 10 full days in Estonia. Still not much I know, but work beckons.

Back
Top Bottom