Veneto GS'ers

V2 TRV

Reaction score
Hi !

Anyone out there who lives around the Treviso area?

Let me know and we can maybe get a run organised.

Italian Trev said:
Hi !

Anyone out there who lives around the Treviso area?

Let me know and we can maybe get a run organised.

Hi Italian Trev,

I presume you are actually English as I cannot think of an Italian equivalent for Trevor!! Myself, my name is Giuliano (Julian in English). I am half English and half Italian and am living in Bournemouth at the moment. We are moving to Verona in the next few months, myself and Valerie my partner. We are both Londoners but I have lived in Italy for 10 years some 20 years ago. I still have lots of relatives and friends in Verona and most summers we ride the bike across Europe to Italy. Maybe when we get there, we can get together sometime. Do you live in Italy or are you just over there working.

Ciao, a presto. Jay

:beer:

Hi Jay,

I'm Irish and living in Treviso. I work here and have been here for nearly four years. It would be great to meet up next time you guys are over.

Let me know and we can get something organised.

Trev

Italian Trev said:
Hi Jay,

I'm Irish and living in Treviso. I work here and have been here for nearly four years. It would be great to meet up next time you guys are over.

Let me know and we can get something organised.

Trev

Hi Trev,

Yep, sounds good to me. Will be in touch nearer the time, we will be moving over to Italy as soon as we sell our house!!

Will keep you posted.

Jay

Hi Trev,

I live in Tai di Cadore, near Cortina. There is a group that organize something every week, try to get a look to www.boxerbar.it

They all live near Treviso area. And obviously you can contact mee too for a ride.

Bye,
Alex

Veneto GSer

Hi Alex,

My name is Julian and I now live in Verona. Have had a look at the boxerbar site but can't find any meetings in the near future but would be willing to meet up some time as there are obviously some fantasic roads between here and there. I presume you had heard of Touratech. Apparently there is a shop somewhere near Trento or maybe Treviso, I'm not sure. Would you know this address or phone number, if you could please let me know I would appreciate it as I am after a pair of handlebar raisers.

Cheers. Jay

I live in Tai di Cadore, near Cortina. There is a group that organize something every week, try to get a look to www.boxerbar.it

They all live near Treviso area. And obviously you can contact mee too for a ride.

Bye,
Alex [/B][/QUOTE]

Boxerbar, it's a kind of very little space and everything works by mailing list, anyway, if you can understand italian, the italian corrispective for ukgser is www.quellidellelica.it (those of the propeller).

What about Touratech, this is the Italian site www.touratech.it
Last week I ordered some things for my new GS and I got it in LESS THAN 1 WEEK. It appares to be a kind of usual time but there are longer deliveries too.
The shop is in Trento but they said to me that it is not properly an open to pubblic shop. Anyway if you needed someting and you phone them to set a meeting it is probable that they will allow you in.

About routes. I'm a member of internetriders.org (www.internetriders.org) and we organise a lot off things alla round Italy. I'll give you a notice next time se go somewhere. (last week end of July we go down to Umbria)

Next week I have to go to Trento to take my new GS, would you like to meet there and try to go to the Touratech?

Keep in touch,
Alessandro
http://community.webshots.com/user/alexfantato

p.s. sorry foor my english, this is just another way to improve it:rolleyes:

Trento

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I would be happy to meet you somewhere in Trento sometime next week but as I have my mother here on holiday at the moment it will have to be after the 6th July when she goes home. Is that any good for you? I would like very much to go to the Touratech shop as I need to see the part first. I have also visited on various occasions Quellidellelica but unfortunately don't have time to keep up with all these sites!! My Italian e abbastansa Buono pero la gramatica e quello che e and my dialetto Veronese e meio ancora!!

Se vedemo a presto.

Cheers. Jay

Hi Guys,

I'm afraid I don't live in TV anymore - Naples is a bit different as you probably know. Will go back up north for some bike races and when i pass through next time on the GS I'll definitely arrange to meet up.

Trento/Touratech sounds like biking heaven to me!

Re: Trento

verona said:
....... it will have to be after the 6th July when she goes home. Is that any good for you?

We could arrange for friday 9th July. I'm going to spend that week end in Rendena Valley and have to pass through Trento again. Could we arrange for that friday?

Let me know, bye.

Your Italian is excellent :clap

Alex

Re: Re: Trento

Yes, Friday is good for me. Where would you like to meet and at what time bearing in mind I don't know the area but any bar and a road name will do!! Cheers. Jay

We could arrange for friday 9th July. I'm going to spend that week end in Rendena Valley and have to pass through Trento again. Could we arrange for that friday?

Perfect. Friday !

So, the meeting point could be Elaberg Moto, (http://www.elaberg.com/dovesiamo.htm) the shop where I will get the new GS. I will be there in the morning, consider that I take minimum 2 hr to go to Trento. Than I will have to complete all the procedures to get the GS and I think you are not interested. So I think we could meet sometime late in the moorning or early in the afternoon so to go to the Touratech shop at open time. We can consider a little walk and something to drink in Trento too, a very nice city. ( I think my wife more interested in shops than in motorcycles :rolleyes: )

my prt number is 00393482567449

let me know
Bye,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Okay, I will phone you later this afternoon. My partner Val is also more interested in shops than bikes. New GS? Is that a 1200? Will talk later.

Ciao Jay.

Hi Jay

I'll phone you later but..... yesterday, once at home, I realized that there had been a misanderstanding with my girl. Next friday she is working so.....now I'm calling the Touratech to ask if they are open on saturday too. If so we can postpone our meeting that day. Touratech+shopping+lunch, everybody happy.
If they should be closed on saturday as I think, we could have the meeting in trento tuesday 5th. I'm not waiting friday to get the new bike so I'm taking it on tuesday 5th. That day I will be alone because my girl willl be at work. BMW+Touratech+lunch+Shopping (if you partner will be with you)

Anyway I'm calling you in a few hours, you speek italian better than I write it ;)

I'm very sorry for this last hour changes.

Alex

Sorry Alex will not be able to make Tuesday 5th as my mum will still be here!!!! As I have mentioned before, any date after the 6th July will do. I would have liked to have been there when you pick up the beast but it is my mum's last day here in Italy. Will speak later.

Jay

Hi Alex, got your text message. As I have said before, have a problem receiving mobile phone calls at the moment at home, until I change my network. I don't mind meeting Saturday 9th July even if Touratech is closed, not a problem. So if that is good for you let me know.

cheers. Jay

Hi Jay, going to Trento this friday for the first check of Marietta.

Let me know if you will be there.

Bye
Alessandro

Back
Top Bottom