Scottish Tosser!

RoadkinGStu

Reaction score
Hello all,

Greetings from the People's Republic of Scotland...:flag

Just came here after reading about you guys in this month's Ride Magazine.

Picked up my new GS1200 in September and ridden it pretty much every week day since. Use it on my commute of 125 miles every day from the West Coast of Scotland to the East Coast and it has not missed a beat! Gone through everything from the now infamous Hurricane Bawbag to torrential rain, snow, fog, ice, and suicidal lorry drivers.

Also have a (gulp) -09 Harley Roadking Classic that I use when the sun shines. That now has 16,700 proud miles on it.

Just saying hello and hope to be an active member!!

Stuart

Likewise greetings and welcome to the site !!

Passed through Glasgow last week, drop me a line if you venture further North
Cheers :flag

Good afternoon gents from the peoples republic of South ayrshire :beerjug:

Well Well Stuart,take it your enjoying your new bike.

Not many meet ups in the scottish section,but that could easily change and get a bit crack going again.

Any Ideas you have post them up and you will be shot down and piss taken from,fear not ,let it bother you not one iota.

good luck:thumb

Hello Stuart from an northern irish import ,Full time in Glasgow now as swmbo and wee one have moved here.If anyone is on for a meet up when the weather gets better let me know:aidan

Hello Stuart from an northern irish import ,Full time in Glasgow now as swmbo and wee one have moved here.If anyone is on for a meet up when the weather gets better let me know:aidan

+1 to that

Welcome

:flag

I see from their Facebook page that the BMW dealer in Edinburgh is planning a ride out:

"Note for all, Our first ride out of 2012 will be Sunday 1st April !! Leaving from Dalkeith and meeting up with all customers from the West and North at Dobbies Garden World, Drip Road Craigforth Stirling FK9 4UF"

Back
Top Bottom