1200RT in Ocean Plymouth

boarder

Reaction score
Could any accommodating Tosser in the Plymouth area do me a favour and take a look at a bike that Ocean have for sale.

Its a 1200RT for £6,595

they've had it a while i believe, so just wondering if it looks a bit tatty in the flesh.

I'm based in Manchester hence I would appreciate if someone could look at it next time your in there.

Many Thanks

Could any accommodating Tosser in the Plymouth area do me a favour and take a look at a bike that Ocean have for sale.

Its a 1200RT for £6,595

they've had it a while i believe, so just wondering if it looks a bit tatty in the flesh.

I'm based in Manchester hence I would appreciate if someone could look at it next time your in there.

Many Thanks

If it's any help I have previously bought a 1200RT from these guys without seeing it in the flesh first. They gave me a very honest description of the bike and a good deal on the price. They even picked me up from the train station. I found them to be an excellent dealership as have, I believe, many others on this site :thumb2

I'm about to sell my '05 RT for nearly £2K less, same year but no OBC - probably about 40mins from you

Back
Top Bottom