Remus Viper versus Laser pro dor

tony1

can anybody tell me which system would be better for my R1100GS,and why

Most pipes you can buy are a compromise, have a look at the one I made for myself, out of the way AND THE RIGHT LENTH, better than anything you'll buy. Have fun

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Want one

Andy,

How much would you be wanting for one of your loverly exhausts ? I dont live too far away so maybe a :beer: would bring the price down a little :rolleyes:

You have no idea how much I can drink, so offering to fill me with beer is not always a good plan, it could prove to be very expensive? Tell me where about you are and we can sort somthing out. I use a Remus centre box, which has the nice legal numbers on it, and they seem to be fairly well made(mine had done about 90000miles when I chopped it up to make the pipe for mine, and was still good and sound then) as for the sound, it's about as good as it get's for a twin in my books, not deafening and by no means quiet, just a nice mix. I still haven't fixed a price yet, 'cos I've got loads to do with the panniers, but I know I've got enough pipe and bends and stuff to make maybe two more systems ( I over ordered a little bit) give me a bell and we'll sort something out. 01905 612705 correct phone number now!

phone number

Andy,

Is that phone number you posted wrong or a joke, the lady on the other end didnt know any andy... or is your name not andy!!

connfused...

Back
Top Bottom