Revolutionary new direction finding equipment

Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Since my direction finding, or lack of, is legendary. And after watching a facinating programme on television, I have developed what probably is the next generation of direction finding devices.
Dont be fooled by its apparent simplicity. It incorporates many complicated mathematic and scientific theories and has been tested extenively.
Although this model is in the experimental phase of its development, hence its rather unfinished appearance. it has performed faultlessly on numerous occasions..

£14.99 inc vat

GS dowsing rods. Just think of where you want to go and these little babies will point you in the right direction.

Attachments

• dowsing 002 (medium).jpg
    dowsing 002 (medium).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 621
Excellent idea Den...........

................will they help you get to Corgarff tomorrow.............?

Cheers

Dutch

As soon as I read your post Dutch, I looked out the back and they had swung north

couple of bits of card on the end and you could have em swing round over the number plate when passing gatsos... making them do the same as those very expensive GPS/radar detectors

Steptoe said:
are you doing one to fit the 1200 ?

We are currently negotiating with Den for the manufacturing rights for the 1200GS.......

We feel that colour coded gaffa tape will enhance the product no end and will be making Den an offer he can't refuse.............

Cheers

Dutch:beerjug:

Steptoe said:
are you doing one to fit the 1200 ?

Fraid not, me old cockney sparra.
During extensive pre- production trials, I tested it on both 1200GS and some sportsbikes. Surprisingly it did not work on either.
Intrigued by this, I commisioned scientists to investigate. Here is the jist of their findings.
Seemingly the projected brain waves of the average 1150GS rider project 3
feet from the forehead and 1 foot to the sides and rear.
These brain waves are what operates the GSerods. ( no wires )
When the 1200gs and sportsbike riders were tested, the average projection was barely 6 inches. These would not reach the screen mounted devices.
My next idea was to fit the rods within the stick on ears available for crash helmets. This would be close enough to work with limited brainwave projection people, but I abandoned this idea because, whilst it worked, the rods would tend to drift off course when they come near a latest model flashy new motorbike, it also looked silly.

what about the 1100 ?

Have you been smoking dried haggis again ?

Try opening the windows to let the smoke out . Have you got windows ?

are there bars on them.

Has your front door got a little glass window in it that people in white coats come to and stare and point at you. ?

It will have soon :)

Den said:
It incorporates many complicated mathematic and scientific theories and has been tested extenively.

RAY WALSTON
November 2, 1914-January 1, 2001

FavoriteMartian07.jpg

None of that 'third rock from the sun' rubbish!

Den, wonderful idea - the SPIII is a little slow at re-calculating the route when you think you know better than it does!

Have you got one for the 1100S?

I'm sure the brain waves of your average 1100Ser travels further than those of ur average 1150GSer and therefore the problems encountered for the 1200GS are overcome - can you manufacture some?

Ken

Den said:

When the 1200gs and sportsbike riders were tested, the average projection was barely 6 inches.

this would be the cause of the computer/electrical failure on 1200 GS's , its always the models that were used as demo bikes, there for, coming into contact with more than a few intellegent 1150/1100 riders, causing the computer thingies to become corrupt .

Den, have you been in touch with BM Munich, i think you've earnt a place in BMW history .

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom