Contact with Vern the Incredible

alpmeister

For some reason I cant PM anybody?? How does a person get hold of Vern, those panniers are the DBs. How much does he charge? They look expensive.

New here is he ill?? Just saw the posts from earlier in th eyear and the panniers look nice.

alpmeister said:
New here is he ill?? Just saw the posts from earlier in th eyear and the panniers look nice.

Very ill, but seemingly on the road to recovery. Will be a few weeks before he is back - probably. So hold on to your dosh if you can until then. HTH

Alpmeister....I may have a brand new (as yet actually unmade so you could stipulate whatever size/colour yourself) set for sale, with some loaners and brackets for temporary use until the final ones are made.....I'm going to need to speak to Vern first but I'll post if that's the route I end up going down.

oi fanum get in the queue before you start selling your place in the queue!:rolleyes:and perhaps wait to see if there is still a queue to be in!

yellowwolf said:
oi fanum get in the queue before you start selling your place in the queue!:rolleyes:and perhaps wait to see if there is still a queue to be in!

I've been in the fekkin queue since February mate. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom