he arrives tomorrow

LBL

Reaction score
:bounce1

raining all day here tomorrow, but i dont care.

It already has a sat nav bar and vines have wired in my 660 for me and are carrying out the 600 miles service, albeit a wee bit early at 380 miles, waiting in the garage is a new Beowulf oval end can, new givi e55 top box and rack, headlight protector, fender extender and a few old bits i am hoping may fit of my GSA, oh and a crud catcher on route too.

Should be ready for it's first of many trips to the Ardennes and will bring the GF back from there for a little holiday.

I hope she likes it on the back, she loved the GSA. I guess after the trip i will know if i need any bar risers and any bum relief....

Lloyd

:bounce1

raining all day here tomorrow, but i dont care.

It already has a sat nav bar and vines have wired in my 660 for me and are carrying out the 600 miles service, albeit a wee bit early at 380 miles, waiting in the garage is a new Beowulf oval end can, new givi e55 top box and rack, headlight protector, fender extender and a few old bits i am hoping may fit of my GSA, oh and a crud catcher on route too.

Should be ready for it's first of many trips to the Ardennes and will bring the GF back from there for a little holiday.

I hope she likes it on the back, she loved the GSA. I guess after the trip i will know if i need any bar risers and any bum relief....

Lloyd

Good luck with it Lloyd. Will you let Tom sit on it?

Good luck with it Lloyd. Will you let Tom sit on it?

No :D

Mind you he did let me thrash, i mean ride his K1600, but i didnt think it handled as good as the RT. Maybe see you over the water. :thumb2

PS cookie

I like a man who just uses initials.

No :D

Mind you he did let me thrash, i mean ride his K1600, but i didnt think it handled as good as the RT. Maybe see you over the water. :thumb2

PS cookie

I like a man who just uses initials.

Look forward to it Lloyd. I am wandering with Lord Wapping in April just like last year. NLC sounds more gangsta and easier to type. I tried to take out a K1600 last year from Vines but they wanted a £2500 deposit :eek. I must have been wearing my big gold chain. Is the RT going to have a Darth Vader theme?

Who thought Mr. Chow would drive a K1600?:D

Look forward to it Lloyd. I am wandering with Lord Wapping in April just like last year. NLC sounds more gangsta and easier to type. I tried to take out a K1600 last year from Vines but they wanted a £2500 deposit :eek. I must have been wearing my big gold chain. Is the RT going to have a Darth Vader theme?

Who thought Mr. Chow would drive a K1600?:D

No it's midnight blue, it really is a case of a bike to tour on, i dont get that feeling when i look at it like the GSA, but as i go to the Ardennes maybe 3 times a month it just makes sense for now.

We are going out to Malta to see my sister when you lot go out at the end of April so the bar will be closed, plenty of others to drink at though. The one directly over the bridge from the hotel is good, the owner Al is very funny and speaks good english. :thumb2

i will try and put some pics up later of the rain :blast

here it is

got it home, new end can does not fit, good ole beowulf, the link pipe i assume is for a pre twin cam, and my sat nav mount of the GSA is too big :augie

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1imag0233.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1imag0233.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 164
  • rsz_11rsz_imag0235.jpg
    rsz_11rsz_imag0235.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 170
got it home, new end can does not fit, good ole beowulf, the link pipe i assume is for a pre twin cam, and my sat nav mount of the GSA is too big :augie

How f**king big is that screen? I suppose you need one that size to cover your big nut :D

:JB

Back
Top Bottom