Sat Nav Bar?

Jazbee

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone selling a spare one for the TC RT? I believe there is a difference between the the new one and the previous model? :thumb

There are a couple for sale on ebay at the mo, mine was part of the deal but i think the one from BMW is about £75, cheaper than the TT mount.

Sat nav Bar

PM sent,

I have one in its box with all bits inc booklet only bits not all present our the sticky bits, but any bit of foam tape will suffice.

Paddy

Wunderlich one is the dog's gonads!

I picked a secondhand one up last week for £40, but haven't got round to fitting it yet. Looks too much like a Meccano set for my liking, but it was cheaper than buying a new BMW one and avoids the worry of the screen hitting my TT Urban Rider in the low position

I picked a secondhand one up last week for £40, but haven't got round to fitting it yet. Looks too much like a Meccano set for my liking, but it was cheaper than buying a new BMW one and avoids the worry of the screen hitting my TT Urban Rider in the low position

I'm thinking the same, the wunderlich looks like a bit of meccano to me, I just want a bit of bent pipe that fits :D

I'm thinking the same, the wunderlich looks like a bit of meccano to me, I just want a bit of bent pipe that fits :D

At the moment I just using a RAM ball which replaces one of the handle bar screws. The TT obscurs the some of the clocks though, which is annoying.

Main reason for buying one was for the RT we're hiring in Los Angeles in May as it only takes a minute to fit and is cheaper than paying $11/day to rent a GPS from Eaglerider :eek: It only cost me £14 for the RAM ball and £26.20 for the US maps, so I about £50, plus I can preload all my itineraries before we go.

I have a wunderlich high level mount, it may look a bit meccano, but it works well. I also have a TT locking clamp.

At the moment I just using a RAM ball which replaces one of the handle bar screws.

In my view also the best approach and the setup I have. Having the gps by the handlebar also means it is safer/easier to use the gps touch screen rather than having to reach over to the base of the windshield.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom