parts database Givi top box

LBL

Reaction score
Now you all know what they look like, here is the E55 i didnt like the BMW big square box so went for this, again ebay £198 and £57 for the plate

Attachments

• rsz_1imag0237.jpg
    rsz_1imag0237.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 184
Looks good

Looks good and a darn sight cheaper then the BMW one as well. Is that the one with integrated brake lights as well ?

Looks good and a darn sight cheaper then the BMW one as well. Is that the one with integrated brake lights as well ?

Yes i think so but this one isnt wired in. It's bloody massive inside and i got a bit of a weave on in the Ardennes last weekend, but with just the top box on its steady up to 120mph................ so i was told

Be nice once you get it sprayed up to match the other Tupperware. :thumb

Have you given it a continental run yet?

... Posts crossed.

Is it weaving because you have half of hounslow hanging off past the back wheel?

Removeable ?

Hi,

Is the Givi box removable from the plate as the standard box is or is it bolted ? Looks nice.

Thanks martin

Givi topbox

Well after a long wait for the parts I wanted to fit I have managed to fit my top box same LBL's.

Wanted to use the SWMOTECH system as I want to be able to easily remove the givi plate to mount a rack for strapping stuff onto for voluntary work I do with transporting blood for SERV.

Gives a cleaner look with everything removed as well.

Will hopefully attach photos for you all to see.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
with case on

plate mounts with 3 quick release screws.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 79

Back
Top Bottom