whos x challange is this ?

Looks like Clearandlock's bike. Head over to AdvRider for info about the fairing.

Or Cole?

Just look through the single section and you will soon find a few like this. Built/mod in Holland i believe. Hope you have a few grand spare :beerjug:

Really common these are!

Snowxc.jpg

The fairing is now made by Erik at hotrod welding to a different recipe to the original which Clayton and I have. Erik now reinforces the fairing with kevlar as opposed to the sprayed fibreglass effort from Lithuania. Erik also does a bi-xenon light conversion and mounts. I built my bike before Clayton so I have a different setup which uses M3 bi-xenon lights with CCFL halos as the side lights.

so is there a site or a link to these fairings ? and is the one in the first pic the old style and the one you have magno the new style .
or am i more confused than when i started

You need to speak to Erik at hotrod welding. www.hotrodwelding.nl The first batch of fairings were produced in Lithuania and are prone to cracking due to the type of fibreglass used. Erik is now producing exactly the same fairing but with kevlar in the fibres. You need to email him or speak to him as he hasn't got these on his website yet.

And if you get one, be prepared for some abuse. It seems to be a marmite sort of thing (see Tim's post above). I think it's damn ugly from some angles and pretty cool from others. It does the job well though and the light upgrade is fantastic.

Drop me a PM if you need further info on any other mods.

I think I paid about £125 for mine. This was from the guy in Lithuania though. No idea what Erik is charging and the fairing is the easy bit. Fabricating a mount for it and the lights is a big job. Erik has made a couple of mounts which use a set of bi-xenons that Walter Colebatch sourced.

Erik will be back to you but I know he's always very busy so it might be a few days.

It's definitely Claytons and not mine ...

Mine is on the left in this pic, Claytons on the right ...

6241221443_b70f044cd6_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom