Getting your money's worth

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
With the prospect of several continuous days trail riding coming up, thought I'd give the 'Berg a once over....do you think my front sprocket needs changing or will it last a bit longer?

PS. I'm have no Yorkshire blood in me:augie

Attachments

• P1030087 (Small).JPG
    P1030087 (Small).JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 231
Pull the chain a bit tighter - less likely to jump then :beerjug:

Slack. I'd never let my bike get like that ...

:hide

Thats one of them chinese ones fitted to BMW`s that is. Made of chocolate.

Are you sure you have no Yorkshire Blood in your veins, you have had its life and a little bit more besides. Being from Yorkshire myself i would ask at cog shop if they will do a trade in. If not weigh it in at scrapyard:thumb2

Thats one of them chinese ones fitted to BMW`s that is. Made of chocolate.

Are you sure you have no Yorkshire Blood in your veins, you have had its life and a little bit more besides. Being from Yorkshire myself i would ask at cog shop if they will do a trade in. If not weigh it in at scrapyard:thumb2

It's a top quality Talon sprocket but fitted to a pokey little bike, I asked about a trade in at the cog shop, they weren't interested but would sell me some new teeth which Vern can weld on:thumb

With the prospect of several continuous days trail riding coming up, thought I'd give the 'Berg a once over....do you think my front sprocket needs changing or will it last a bit longer?

That should give you many more years of faithful service....

As a paperweight :D

Welly the chain tension up, it will be right....... and saves adjusting the suspension!:D

take it to a dentist, they know about fixing worn teeth :thumb

Back
Top Bottom