Here is the list so far for Hal Sensors for 1100

Geno

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
These are the folks who have put their names foward for Sensors . Any one else please add on . Bowser ,
Mario
Grizzly
Ditchwater
nick.ct
derbydave
shapeshifter
Colban
BlackRooster
Neil DD
WestCoasttraveller
MarkShelley
justabof
AdrianS
Dr,Bones
dizzyrascal
snakebasket
Bumpmuncher
Gorilla
Gecko
Puffin ??
Stubbs ??
BigMac who wants one . Paypal Details are eugene.guy1@btinternet.com send as GIFT as i get charged fees , hope this isnt to late . The order will be placed on Friday , The order comes from USA as UK dont have them in stock . Price is working out at £25 per pair ,which i hope will cover postage to you all , Please leave your handle in Paypal details so i know who has paid and hasnt .

Last edited:
thanks a lot

Geno
Sorry I'm being a bit thick but when you say £25 per pair... if I want one do I pay £12.50 or what ? :confused: or is it like a 'pair of shoes' ? :nenau

Geno
Sorry I'm being a bit thick but when you say £25 per pair... if I want one do I pay £12.50 or what ? :confused: or is it like a 'pair of shoes' ? :nenau

It's kind of alike a pair of shoes, yes.

There are two of the sensors on the plate......the chances of one failing are similar to the other one, so if you were going to replace ONE, you might as well do both at the same time, as you're going to be doing drilling and dremelling and stuff to replace one.

For the sakes of another 12.50, it would be daft to just replace the one then have to replace the other one soon after.

Also, to replace one, you'll be disturbing the wiring for the other one as well, so don't fekk about with it, just replace them both at the same time :thumb2

Money Sent.

Hi Geno,
£25 sent via Paypal - but forgot to mention "handle":rob - but my e-mail address also includes "grizzly" so hopefully you can make sense of it:rolleyes:

Many Thanks....................Grizzly:beerjug:

**** IMPORTANT UPDATE - VAT ****

Hi folks

Got confirmation from company of the order details this afternoon. VAT had not been quoted and now I'm in the position of asking another £2 per unit to cover the VAT. If you still want to go ahead, could you transfer funds as appropriate per order.

If you don't want to go ahead with the order, a full refund will be given.

Apologies for the inconvenience . Geno

These are the folks who have put their names foward for Sensors . Any one else please add on . Bowser ,
Mario
Grizzly
Ditchwater
nick.ct
derbydave
shapeshifter
Colban
BlackRooster
Neil DD
WestCoasttraveller
MarkShelley
justabof
AdrianS
Dr,Bones
dizzyrascal
snakebasket
Bumpmuncher
Gorilla
Gecko
Puffin ??
Stubbs ??
BigMac who wants one . Paypal Details are eugene.guy1@btinternet.com send as GIFT as i get charged fees , hope this isnt to late . The order will be placed on Friday , The order comes from USA as UK dont have them in stock . Price is working out at £25 per pair ,which i hope will cover postage to you all , Please leave your handle in Paypal details so i know who has paid and hasnt .

Back
Top Bottom