Year 2005, 53 reg
Mileage 743 dry miles
Owners 1
Tax Yes
Mot May 2013
Extras One off paint work

Price £8999

Harley%20006.jpg

Not cheap but could be good VFM with that low mileage. Get £500 knocked off for a respray and it would be more attractive. 743 miles is a chrime but you'd need to check it's been serviced anyway as old fluids don't do them any good. 2005 engine was a good one. :thumb2

You can make those things look surprisingly good if you drop the studs and extra chrome, change the bars and saddle etc. :cool:

Non standard paint is the major problem here...

Plus the fact that it simply hasn't been used, bad karma in my opinion...

Plus, why spend £9k on a TC, when a good Evo will be better & cheaper?

You can make those things look surprisingly good if you drop the studs and extra chrome, change the bars and saddle etc. :cool:

He’s not wrong you know.

Non standard paint is the major problem here...

Plus the fact that it simply hasn't been used, bad karma in my opinion...

Plus, why spend £9k on a TC, when a good Evo will be better & cheaper?

Not sure I agree the Evo will be better. Try getting Genuine Harley parts for an earlier bike these days too.

Agree about the Karma though..

you will have to spend money ,respraying that hideous paint job:barf

Each to their own....:D

Don't like the low mileage thing. I mean there's low mileage because the bike has only been a "sunny day" play thing...and there's no mileage like this bike...dig deep before buying, for a genuine reason...like the owner has been occupied at HM's pleasure etc...:D..and check out why Year/Model and Reg year don't tally.

Where are you buying from?

A couple of things worry me, a 53 reg is not a 2005 reg No, and i thought the engine size was 1458cc?

Sounds like a lot of money to me, paint job spoils it, unless of course you like it in which case it makes it!

Oh, one other thing, those bags are as GAY as fuck!!!

Back
Top Bottom