Top box and tank bag

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

I'm going to Germany and Austria (two up) next year and already have BMW hard luggage for my 1150. I still need a top box and tank bag. BMW's own top box seems very expensive. Anyone got good reports of any other makes that will fit or should I stick with their own equipment.

Choices..

GIVI do a mounting plate that allow a variety of their models of Top boxes to fit.. but i bought a BMW one second hand off here, box and plate in the forsale section for £100.

OK it had a few scrapes but it works a treat.. put a WANTED add up.. sure somoene will get intouch.

Ronno my Bruv has a BMW tankbag for sale if you want one. Used twice so in new condition. Let me know if interested.

GIVI

I can recomend GIVI IMO good boxes & very good after sales service ..I'm a looser lost my keys for top box called GIVI they sent new lock with 2 keys f.o.c. I w'ont go into details but next I lost the mounting plate bolts and brakets GIVI sent a new set again f.o.c. I found the staff understanding & helpfull and they answer the fone so you speake to a person. beat that ? :D :D :D

BMW topbox

Ronno, I have a BMW topbox and mounting plate for an 1150GS spare. Used but in excellent nick. Yours for £100 + postage. I live in N Devon which makes collection difficult for you.

Martin
woodshed@k12rs.fsnet.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom