Tour company for Eastern Europe?

DavidHale

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking my 14 yr old daughter to Eastern Europe next year to tour round some of the Holocaust sites. I don't want to do this independently so can anyone recommend any tour companies that do this?

Hi David, are you thinking of going on the bike or are you looking for a fly/coach type tour? If by bike then drop me a pm, we may have just what you're looking for in the pipeline:thumb2

I'm thinking of taking my 14 yr old daughter to Eastern Europe next year to tour round some of the Holocaust sites. I don't want to do this independently so can anyone recommend any tour companies that do this?

More than one ? That'll cheer her up no end ! :thumb Seriously, if you're a little on the emotional side of the spectrum, one is enough to make the point. More might be a little harrowing for a young girl.

Why not independantly ? They're mostly in relatively civilised countries :confused:

Avoid Auschwitz as it is a representation rather than an actual, factual and historically accurate place to visit. Dachau is good and you have great roads to , from and around. Then you can take the bike ! :thumb2 There may even be a couple of other sub camps in teh area ....... Birkenhau maybe. I need to look up at home to make sure I'm right. You could also stop by Belsen on your way ..... although that was demolished after liberation due to re-infection risks .

Dave

Last edited:
David, if you want to do it independantly drop me a PM. I have info on good reasonable hotels at Dresden, Auschwitz (it most certainly is worth going, as much as Birkenau), Colditz, Stalag Luft III.

Back
Top Bottom