name that tune

denny

Reaction score
Apologies, but this is not Eurovision related :D

Got this odd noise when cold starting. Had a 60k(km) service the other day, other than the usual the alt belt & fuel filter were changed. I've ridden her about 2-300kms since & the noise started yesterday when I went to move her into the garage. Seems to go away after a minute or so. A little knowledge would be helpful before I go back to the mechanic tomorrow :thumb

Apologies, but this is not Eurovision related :D

Got this odd noise when cold starting. Had a 60k(km) service the other day, other than the usual the alt belt & fuel filter were changed. I've ridden her about 2-300kms since & the noise started yesterday when I went to move her into the garage. Seems to go away after a minute or so. A little knowledge would be helpful before I go back to the mechanic tomorrow :thumb

could be the starter shaft sticking on there is a thread on how to clean this not too hard

I had the starter off about 7000kms ago, all was ok...if that makes any difference? I was out earlier & there was practically no noise...other than the usual clunks & thumps.

Planning on riding to Batumi over the Black Sea mountains in a couple of weeks...dont want to get stranded up in the clouds :comfort

Back
Top Bottom