You too can be a 1% er

Mutley

Reaction score
Bartels are releasing a limited number of $25,000 S.O.A. replica bikes :cool

SOA1.jpg

It's almost worth the money just to see the look on people's faces when you park up :pullface

there was some bloke at the recent Coupe De Moto Legende event in full SOA colours.

:comfort

..........and I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes to their target 'market', though why the feck anybody would want to buy something like that is totaly beyond me :nenau

Mind you, why anybody would want to watch shite TV like that is totaly beyond me as well :nenau

Andres

i watch the program ands always thought the bikes looked pretty stock anyway, but then i'm no harley expert.

as to why i watch it? i think it's one of those "so shite it's good" things :D

there was some bloke at the recent Coupe De Moto Legende event in full SOA colours.

..........and I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes to their target 'market', though why the feck anybody would want to buy something like that is totaly beyond me :nenau

Have you ever thought they may be being post modern ironic :eek

Although it's a brave man that decides to put this on and attend most bike meets :eek:

SOA2.jpg

i watch the program ands always thought the bikes looked pretty stock anyway, but then i'm no harley expert.

as to why i watch it? i think it's one of those "so shite it's good" things :D

The S.O.A. bikes are mostly matt black dynas with T bars and bikini fairings. Not exactly leading edge :confused:

I like the programme, it's just entertainment but it's got bikes in it :nenau

Although it's a brave man that decides to put this on and attend most bike meets :eek:

SOA2.jpg

Oh, Dear God....you know it's going to happen.:blast But weren't the original rockers black on white? Blue on white should go down well "North of the Border"....first one to wear that into a Glasgae pub and come out alive..deserves a pint....:D

Back.jpg

Back
Top Bottom