Harley wanted.

luke scott

Reaction score
So having sold my classic car I now have a pile of sterling that needs a new home. I was going to buy another 1150 Adv off this site and keep it abroad but now think I want a Harley. I've had a Roadking classic before and loved it. So anyone got a roadking or as a second choice a fatboy for sale ? I would prefer a low mileage garage queen :augie but open to offers.

Edit... Just found this in Ireland. http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/3398465 . Is the Heritage suitable for a "Tosser" sized biker 6'0" tall and "heavy set" :comfort ? Seems good value assuming a drop in price after a haggle ?

Heritage Softail Classic is a good choice second hand. There are loads about in nice condition 'cos the Hoggies love them ;)

If you bin the studded bags, tassled seat and ape hangers they are much better value than the Fat Boy or the Deluxe :thumb

Heritage? for poofs.....

I have a 2006 RK & a 1999 Fatboy. Unfortunately not for sale love them both..:D

Good luck with the search and if you see anything near me (Bristol/Bath area) let me know and i will quite happily take a look over it for you. I have a mild OCD so it has to be clean if you know what I mean....

Cheers,

Steve.

I've got a softail heritage up for sale on the site in the non GS cars an bikes section, it's fully customised so not going to be everyone's cup of Tea, Worth a look though.

Back
Top Bottom