Who is that man?

jacro

Reaction score
Anyone noticed a bearded leather waistcoat wearing biker standing in the layby between Hillsborough and Dromore taking pictures of the traffic heading South.
Ive seen him on multiple occasions. Seems a bit strange to me.

Cheers

Could be a guy taking truck photos. Few of them about. Then list them on eBay. Spotted a guy a couple of times taking pics on the carriageway into Larne.

Funny i spotted the guy on the carriageway lay-by too and wondered the same thing..

Well if thats what floats his boat then fair play to him..

Weirdo :hide

Anyone noticed a bearded leather waistcoat wearing biker standing in the layby between Hillsborough and Dromore taking pictures of the traffic heading South.

If I didn't know for sure that he's away (I've seen the pics of Cornwall !) I'd have said it was Big Aidan with a false beard :D

Could be in business - playing to the vanity of the truck drivers...... :nenau

Al

Feck it. Next time i see him gonna turn round and ask him' whats the Craic.

By the way. Said lay by is also known, locally, as the ' gay by'.
Local council spent quite a bit clearing the area as it was becoming a bit of a haunt for gentlemen lovers, alledgedly.

I thought he was broken down a couple of weeks ago. But he was taking pics of trucks. Conversation stopped for a few secs every time a lorry passed. Seemed like a nice enough bloke but he did say I was the only BMW bloke who every stopped for him! What's he trying to say?

Back
Top Bottom