Fish Dash anyone?

PeterNI

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone like a Fish Dash Mourne & Strangford Lough to Doc's chippy in Ardglass, 14 or 15 July:bounce1

I'm working on the morning of the 14th but should be able to meet youse at Ardglass.

:popcorn :bounce1 :)

EDIT:
feckit! only the 15th suits the Ogs. :(

Last edited:
Yip - either day ... pick the one with the nicest weather !!

:roll:roll

14th would suit better please:thumb2

I could even do the 15th:aidan

Don't think Geraldine will be joining us, she is due to have operations on both hands for her Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. She'll not be the only one relieved when it's all over:D

I could even do the 15th:aidan

Don't think Geraldine will be joining us, she is due to have operations on both hands for her Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. She'll not be the only one relieved when it's all over:D

It's been no barrel of laughs lately for poor Geraldine, be good to get it sorted & back on track. What kind of patient is she Brian, I know your skills are up to scratch.

It's been no barrel of laughs lately for poor Geraldine, be good to get it sorted & back on track. What kind of patient is she Brian, I know your skills are up to scratch.

She a real fighter Jo, her main concerns were the house work and cooking, so I adapted the vacuum cleaner and the pots and pans so she wouldn't feel so bad.

:hide

What a kind, caring sort of guy you are Brian. :clap:clap :bow

Ya know me Aidan, I'm all heart:)

just need to get the lawn mower fixed to the rear end and she'll be very happy with me:D

amazing_odd_interesting_funny_moto_200907240113546311.jpg

Sounds deadly (for the Fish), won't be there but will be thinking of yis. Bin

Back
Top Bottom