Nice FLT on Ebay

Detachables Kit, it's the future :thumb

Not in my future it aint. When I bought mine it came with a leather Tour-Pak. It was detached within 5 minutes of getting it home. As if a top-box isn't bad enough, it was leather for God's sake. Getting it home was a ride of shame!!!!!! :D. I've never been so embarrassed (apart from the time I muddied my pants at a party – but that's another story)

Not in my future it aint. When I bought mine it came with a leather Tour-Pak. It was detached within 5 minutes of getting it home. As if a top-box isn't bad enough, it was leather for God's sake. Getting it home was a ride of shame!!!!!! :D. I've never been so embarrassed (apart from the time I muddied my pants at a party – but that's another story)

If you are carrying a pillion then a Road Sofa saddle and a Tour-Pak are the way to a girl's heart ;)

If you are carrying a pillion then a Road Sofa saddle and a Tour-Pak are the way to a girl's heart ;)

Which part of a girl am I going to get to with a solo seat, rack over the pillion space and no pillion pegs?

No parts at all I would guess. At least none of the good bits :D

I don't do pillions so have taken them off mine , so if anyone wants a Tour Pak with speakers and a dual seat from a FLHTCUI let me know.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom