Heated Jackets Again!!!

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anybody used Gialli heated jackets. They seem reasonably priced £130 for the jacket and BMW plug. The jacket has heated arms and collar as well as well as the body.

Answers please on...........etc. etc.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Had one for 2 years and apart from the switch breaking it's been brill.

Use one of these motoswitch jobs to wire it in and you've got full control without letting go of the bar to fish around for a switch.

Best Accesory I've bought

I have a Klan heated waistcoat and it is superb. The switch broke but was replaced immediately by them, it still worked but was 'ON' all of the time.

I thin Gialli and Klan are one and the same.

They usually have offers on during NEC show, that's when I got mine.

Jon

I have the Klan heated jacket liner very warm in its own right not cold enough yet to use heat, though the missus has used it and proclaims its a good heat.

Pete A

GERBINGS all the way!!!!:D

Got the jacket and pants liner,gloves and dual controller.
Can you say COMFORTABLE ...???....
I even wear the jacket liner as a wind breaker under my leathers on cool summer nights.

Warranty:::second to none! When my zipper on the pants leg broke,Gerbings said send them back. All I needed was a new zipper but "NOOOO" they sent me "New Pants"!!! How's that!!!!

New for this year Gerbings glove liners.
Seen 'em but haven't tried 'em,suppose to be the "berrys"!!!;)

I've had the waistcoat for 2 years mine's plugged into the BMW socket, - v good apart from the switch broke after the warranty period (£10'ish)
anyway there are here -

Giali UK
Radiant House
26 Gloucester Road
Rudgeway
Bristol
BS35 3RY
ENGLAND

Tel: 08700 110 112
08700 110 114
Fax: 08700 110 113
Email:

you'll get their web page on a google search

So I'd be making the right decision then...

Hi guys, I've been thinking about buying one of the Giali Klan heated jacket liners, I was going to try and hunt them out at the London Bike show.

It looks like you are all very happy with them, but it also looks like these are very old postings.

do you have any updates? have the switches become more reliable? anything else to watch out for on them?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I've been thinking about buying one of the Giali Klan heated jacket liners, I was going to try and hunt them out at the London Bike show.

It looks like you are all very happy with them, but it also looks like these are very old postings.

do you have any updates? have the switches become more reliable? anything else to watch out for on them?

Thanks in advance.

My switch broke and was replaced under warranty, the replacement one is still working.

Used it last week, toasty:thumb

Cheers Guys, doesnt look like they are and Excel, so I'll have to pop over and have a look in the week sometime.

Gerbings are at the show, but my first impressions are towards the Giala... will hunt Gerbings out though and see what they are like.

Back
Top Bottom