Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hear you go...

Full report later. :thumb

Harley2.jpg

057.jpg

Love it. :ymca2

Surely that is not the red bike you were looking at two weeks ago? Its absolutely fantastic:beerjug:

Dave you ARE a badass guy particulary when your not doing the gardening... ;)

Now back to the bike. I got it from Black Bear in Newmarket and it's their ex-demo with about 1300 miles on the clock. First service already done at 1000 miles and well run in by the general public. :blast

I love the engine on this thing nice and smooth and just roll on the torque from nothing revs and feel the love. It pulls well from any gear which is just as well as the gear change needs the occasional size 11 boot to bust it's ass... but hey this is a man's machine. :thumb2

Brake's are so-so but once you get the feel for them they are adequate enough. Just crusin (like Dave's sticker used to say) at about 60 is pure joy but anything above 75-80 feels like your hanging on a bit. Maybe it's the Hollywood handlebars... :nenau

The 16inch tyres grip well and the boards have only been scrapped a couple of times. Must just relax a bit more and enjoy the ride. :)

The best bit is unlike my GS I have no satnav, panniers or pillion seat fitted plus I got a free HD rucksack and I have an invite to join a 'chapter' whatever that means... :nenau

It doesn't get any better than this. :thumb2

harley3.jpg

Unlike every single bike the Dave has ever owned this one is a keeper. :rolleyes::D

harley4.jpg

that really is a nice looking bike , we just have to convince a certain someone else ,and we can go on holiday like THE WILD HOGS,.
now remember you are now a HARLEY rider things you do not do are .
1 ,you do not wave back to any passing biker ,your far to mean for that .
2, you do not ever smile ,you may scowel ,or snear (in an alvin stardust kinda way).
3 you must never ,ever where an all in one waterproof oversuit ,you will endure pissing rain ,in only a small jacket ,as you are hard !!!!.
4 no full face helmets ,open face only ,even in hail (and i can tell you it really hurts ).
theses are not negotiable ............happy riding

that really is a nice looking bike , we just have to convince a certain someone else ,and we can go on holiday like THE WILD HOGS,.
now remember you are now a HARLEY rider things you do not do are .
1 ,you do not wave back to any passing biker ,your far to mean for that .
2, you do not ever smile ,you may scowel ,or snear (in an alvin stardust kinda way).
3 you must never ,ever where an all in one waterproof oversuit ,you will endure pissing rain ,in only a small jacket ,as you are hard !!!!.
4 no full face helmets ,open face only ,even in hail (and i can tell you it really hurts ).
theses are not negotiable ............happy riding

When i am riding my harley i cant stop smiling - or waving!!!:rob

just read your post again ,you mention 75 -80 ,was that kilometers ,because i never ever go over 50 mph

FOC :D

Told Mr Grumpy that I would see him at Bentley this evening on the Harley. He said he felt very tired and wouldn't be out to play. Is it something I've done... :aidan

Not a hope in hell of me getting one to slow down for bends like ur parking the thing like you two old men.

Well maybe A V Rod...............

Good to see you Tricky on that new Fat boy slim pimp, should be good for pulling the odd plough :hide Welcome to the Dark side :cool:

Mermoto

We seem to have an H-D possy joining the Cotswold Rally.

The funniest part is that they've hired tents as they can't get them on the bikes:D

Personally I'm not vaguely interested...................:augie

Back
Top Bottom