Plockton

Shinyface

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of the Plockton bunkhouse ?, a group of us boys are planning a long weekend :beerjug: before the end of summer, or start of autumn ! We have stayed at the Plockton Inn and Hotel a few times but fancied a change........:beer:

Shinyface :D

its pretty good as bunkhouses go, there a few seperate rooms with vary amounts of bunks, a kitchen and eating area up stairs.

would happily use it again, for the amount of time you spend in a bunk, it would need to be dire not to use

Thanks Al for your confidence in my cooking..:eek:...............but our meals ( and beer ) will probably be in the Plockton Hotel.
It must be a step up from camping cos I won`t be doing that in September, and a bike cover may be needed ! :blast but hey nothing changes.

Shinyface ;)

Thanks Al for your confidence in my cooking..:eek:...............but our meals ( and beer ) will probably be in the Plockton Hotel.
It must be a step up from camping cos I won`t be doing that in September, and a bike cover may be needed ! :blast but hey nothing changes.

Shinyface ;)

I said "slumming", not "slimming"................ :rolleyes:

It's just not your usual standard of accommodation :confused:

Al

Didn `t say I was slimming it...:)..................but it will make for a great social location and at least I know where we are going.:blast...at least four of the others have no idea and the person who booked it would appear to be keeping his head down ! :eek:

Shinyface :clap

We've used it on our annual run for the past few years. The only drawback are the midges which caused us to change rooms. The later you go the more chance there wont be any but when they are around it is horrendous

The Plockton hotel is excellent for food and :beer:.

Thanks Columbus, the wee midges were out in force today while in the garden but never mind you cant have everything. The hotel will be midge free.... and bunkhouse hopefully .The weeks forecast is for cool nights so that wil get rid of em ,

Shinyface

Back
Top Bottom