Recommend me a good parts supplier please..

Losttheplot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in the process of fitting a ktm front end to my XChallenge.

I've got the main issues sorted (forks and triple clamps are sourced), but now i need a few basic parts like calliper bracket, 300mm brake disc, lower fork guards etc.

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier please?

Parts don't have to be OEM, as long as they are good quality.

Thanks,

Nathan

I always use ams in tewksbury (www.ams4ktm.co.uk). Their mail order outfit is quick and efficient and they are always interested in challenging projects. What front end are you putting on? EXC or LC4?

I have a ktm discount code for them too, I will check to see if it is still valid.

It is a shame as last month there was a blanket 25% discount on all ktm parts at all dealers (i think they were trying to shift stock). It may come up again

update

25% was only on powerparts. spent about a grand with ams recently with that offer.

there is an outfit advertising 15% discount on the ukktm forum, not used them and sorry cant think of there name.

I always use ams in tewksbury (www.ams4ktm.co.uk). Their mail order outfit is quick and efficient and they are always interested in challenging projects. What front end are you putting on? EXC or LC4?

Thanks for the tips about the discount codes.

The front end is a mix.

EXC triple clamps, and 690 enduro r forks.

Just need to source a front wheel (probably talon), calliper mounting bracket, front wheel and fender/lower leg plastics....

Can;t wait to get rid of the standard pogo stick front end :blast

Nathan

When you've sorted this project, you should add a KTM rear end too - everything from the head back.

:D

Greg

Back
Top Bottom