Where to find 1150RTs for sale?

gabriel_gs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all

I've recently moved house and with a longer motorway commute I may sell my GS and go for an RT.

Where's bets to look for them?

Ebay, check!
Motorcycle news, check!
Biek Trader, check!

Where else should I be looking?

I guess I'd have between £3500 and £4000 to spend

(how rare are the ones with radios?)

BMW Club "For Sale" ads

For example this one has just be put on - and seems a good deal.

2004 54 Reg. 28,650 miles. 6 speed gear box. SH. Silver. Electric screen. ABS brakes. Panniers with liners. Top box. Datatool System 3 Alarm. Garmin Streetpilot 2610 sat nav, old but still get’s you there. Disk lock. New battery. Radio cassette. Factory fitted heated grips. Autocom intercom fitted. Headlight protector. Always garaged. Now under SORN.
£3,950.00. ono
Contact. kenhallbmw(at)sky.com 01227 792796 (Whitstable Kent)

Radio/Cassette was an £850 option which, understandably, not many people went for. You could use a cassette adapter to plug in an MP3 player. Buy yourself an Autocom headset and you would have tunes on the move.

Hmm... seems I have to pay just to see the for sale section.

THanks anyway

R1150RT

If You're still looking I have one, Silver with Radio/cassette.....PM me if interested.
Cheers :beerjug:John B

That's the one I'm looking at... but someone's seeing it today so probably now gone.

That's the one I'm looking at... but someone's seeing it today so probably now gone.

Give him a all and offer the asking price to secure it. It's an absolute bargain at that price :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom