BTBR Light Fitting

GSAde

Reaction score
I know this has been done before but I always think credit where credits' due.

Alan fitted my FF50's & Micro DE's yesterday, most UNPROFESSIONAL job :eek:

Unprofessional in that no-one who did this for a living could possibly spend so much time & effort in both the fitting & the preparation of such a high quality loom for so little cash! An absolutely superb job, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that the bits that aren't seen are so neat, tidy & well made. Despite Alan saying the DE's are ugly little buggers I think they look brilliant fitted under the MiGSel bar with FF's on top (ooh err)

Don't think he's going to have much time to fit any more tho', as he was off to pick up his shiny new Adventure as soon as he'd finished my lights - thanks again Alan, enjoy the new toy & get those bloody OE T66's replaced with some Tourances - QUICK ;)

Cheers

Ade

Ade

Well thank you very much for your post, it was indeed a pleasure to meet you and your very clean and well looked after bike.....even if it was yellow. :p

GSA picked up and is parked in the garage now, spent all weekend fitting all the Touratech stuff of the old one onto it. :D :D :D But I will not fit the Y-piece and Remus untill after the first service.

Ordered the new tyres as well and they are due in this coming Tuesday.

So if anyone out there wants a nice new set (only 19 miles covered) of T66's for just a £100, then please contact me asap

But they must be collected from my house, drop me a mail otherwise they will go on e-bay very soon. In fact you may well see this advert in the For Sale section over the next few days!

BTBR

Have to agree.

Alan fitted the same lights to my bike a couple of weeks ago. Top lights, top job, top bloke.

Alan I take it you've cleaned the tyres up - 19 miles, they must be looking a little a grubby !!

Cheers

Denty

FF75's

Hi Alan,

You kindly supplied me with Hella 75's & 50's last year which worked a treat with Migsel lightbar. 3 weeks excellent use then i somersaulted my GS Adv - wrote off bike & damaged one of the 75's can you supply me with a new set (as I recovered the whole lighting rig off the write off)? Please remind me of price etc. The lights looked very pretty as they cartwheeled along the road!

Cheers,

Graeme (Scotland)

Re: FF75's

Hi Graeme,

Sorry to hear about the GSA, but as long as you are ok is all that matters really.

What happened then?? How the hell do you somersault a GSA??

Regarding the lights, I have sent you a PM with all the details that you need, but any problems call me:- 07761 786828

Cheers,

BTBR

Back
Top Bottom