Weird post....looking for Bob ??

Bigyin

Reaction score
Saw this posted on another forum and thought it might be worth a punt here in this section .......copied and pasted so dont blame me for any jokes about Heroin smuggling etc :D

If it rings any bells let me know and i'll put you in touch with the bloke who has your stuff :augie

Apologies if this is an odd post - I'm not a biker (well, I like the ones without engines).

I'm looking to track down a bloke called Bob who I met in a campsite in Bertchesgaden, Germany in September. He was on a tour of the Balkans with his mate (Ali, Scottish, with a BMW GS something or other) and was heading back to Zebrugge. He asked me and the missus to bring back some biking gear he was struggling to carry in our car.... I gave him my business card and he said he would call me. I suspect he may have lost my number as I haven't heard anything.

Does anyone know him? He's from Ashbourne I think.

Bit of a stab in the dark I know, but any help would be appreciated.

John Flanagan

I met these guys on the ferry home the Bob in question is bobster of this parish,
I'll message him

Good this internet thing init

I met these guys on the ferry home the Bob in question is bobster of this parish,
I'll message him

Good this internet thing init

Superb, I'll let the bloke know and get some contact details :)

Ta :beerjug:

I remember you as you had the car and had the beeers wi the dutch folk outside yer tent. I will get him to contact you.

Ali

Back
Top Bottom