My old outfit

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
Excuse my indulgence but I've just found a load of old piccies in the attic and been busy scanning them all afternoon.................

Any way, this is one of my favourite Guzzis that I've owned (some 20 years ago) and until now I thought I had no photos of it.

It started life as a 850T3 and then received the Guzzi Overland treatment;

• 1000cc conversion
  • 36mm pumpers
  • Electronic ignition
  • Sump extension
  • Timing gears
  • Raceco flowed heads and valves
  • Dr John exhaust (home made silencer)
  • P3 cam
  • 15" back wheel (car tyre)

Plus a few other bits'n'bobs I can't remember.

It was one quick bike and could quite easily overcome the limitations of having a chair on it, a real hoot. For many years it was my only transport and has been all over Europe, run at the Bulldog and did the school run when my daughter was little.

The pictures here were taken just after a rebuild/respray. The original Guzzi Overland primer grey frame being replaced with gun metal two pack and the engine painted black with black board paint.

Happy days :)

GuzziOutfit6.jpg

GuzziOutfit5.jpg

GuzziOutfit1.jpg

GuzziOutfit3.jpg

GuzziOutfit2.jpg

GuzziOutfit4.jpg

Andres

Blackboard paint? :confused:
On the engine?! :eek:
and it works?! :eek

Cool! :thumb2
Some lovely detail on that Bike. :clap

Shame about the lump on the side though. :rolleyes:

... :green gri :p :D

Jeez, I saw those houses in the background and thought 'that looks like Nottingham', then saw your location.

I was at Trent Poly a long time ago, and lived in various places in Forest Fields - those bricks are very familiar and bring back good memories :thumb

Jeez, I saw those houses in the background and thought 'that looks like Nottingham', then saw your location.

I was at Trent Poly a long time ago, and lived in various places in Forest Fields - those bricks are very familiar and bring back good memories :thumb

Windermere Road, Forest Fields - Lived there for 4 years or so :thumb2

Andres

I am obviously getting old because recently I have started to lust after both a Guzzi AND an outfit! This is perfect, unfortunately a combination of skint and nowhere to park it is a big problem.

Back
Top Bottom