East Coast Christmas Due IV

GSless Girl

Reaction score
Scary to think its that time of year again. But here goes does anyone have a preference to where they'd like to go. When you'd like to go etc...
Do you know of a little gem tucked away somewhere with good grub, wine list sells a few beers and won't break the bank

Botticelli's in Temple Bar has been suggested what ye think :drool

Friday 30th Nov is out for me, after that no plans as yet :friday

Anywhere at all, Boticelli's was great last year but the Winding Stair is allegedly very good. Hopefully I will be off.:beerjug: If I am off it will be Bernie and I attending.

Aidan is NOT sitting with a certain someone this year :rob :D
Bags not be at that table either ! It could work out a bit expensive for someone drinking water :blast

Botticelli's was good last year & I'd go again. Winding Stair looks good (if a bit pretentious for Tossers...).
Went here last weekend & it was very good. (They're a customer of mine but I don't stand to gain financially from any recommendation :tears )

We just brought the girls out for a pizza in "Il Divo". It is above Coman's pub in Rathgar. The place is on its second night of new ownership and the grub was excellent.

The new owners are the former manager and chef of Botticelli's.

We just brought the girls out for a pizza in "Il Divo". It is above Coman's pub in Rathgar. The place is on its second night of new ownership and the grub was excellent.

The new owners are the former manager and chef of Botticelli's.

did ye by any chance get a christmas menu, when do people fancy going out. How about the 8th December have you a roster yet Damien

I didn't see the Christmas menu but could pop in tomorrow to get one.

I wont know what I am doing in December until the 15th of this month.

They also have a private dining room.

Back
Top Bottom