Short Arse's

slaphead GSER

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Its official , the new GS will come with factory lowered suspension as an option. Good news for all us short arse's. (got a brochure today).

Never had a 1200 before , bought my 1150 new in Feb 03 and have struggled with the seat height especially after I put Ohlins on it . Deposit now down on "The new one" so 1150 will be going :(

Never had a 1200 before , bought my 1150 new in Feb 03 and have struggled with the seat height especially after I put Ohlins on it . Deposit now down on "The new one" so 1150 will be going :(

Know what you mean about the 1150, rode my brother's when I had my R1100S, first time he had to race off ahead to an agreed stopping point so he could catch me when I pulled up to stop (2nd time I surprised him by doing a U-Turn on it) however I never got on with the height and weight distribution of it, so knew I was never getting an 1150. The 1200 before they released the low height one intrigued me as I knew I could ride one, then they released the low one and I was one of the first to get my hands on one in the UK. Great bike for the vertically challenged.

Back
Top Bottom