The new 1400cc California.............

AndyT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Now I do really like this bike but at over £14k I fear it may not be in my stable for many years to come. I can just imagine myself cutting through europe on one of these...... lovelly:thumb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/plz9YEQSi3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I need to find a Guzzi Dealer in Scotland and go for a look see:rolleyes:

Saw one last Fri in town, it sounded lame and was fecking huuge

Termigoni will be addressing the exhaust note issue and i kinda need a big bike to suit my frame anyway:p I think it has alot of character and that seat looks so comfy. Just nowhere to stick your helmet as the panniers not wide enough.

that looked a bit like it's got a rubber mounted engine. i think that would be a first for guzzi, wouldn't it?

having sat on one, i found i can't really do the forward footboards on this bike, but otherwise, i really like it :thumb2

Shirlaws is probably the closest one to you. However, the closest to California will be Jim Allan's in Falkirk....;)

In the meantime.... http://california.motoguzzi.com/en

Shirlaws dropped the guzzi dealership about 2 years ago. My Guzzi 1200 Sport came from there and was one of the last ones they sold... I think it will be Jim Allan although I think there may also be one near Glasgow as well:thumb2

Sat on one at the NEC and it is huge !! I'm 6 foot 6 and it was big for me !! bigger than a Road king , but my knees were pretty close to those cylinder heads . Looked nice , a bit T3 in styling/ colour . Not cheap though ? A great bike to cruise down to Lake Como :thumb2

I went along to the Local Guzzi dealer and had a sit on the new Cali, as mentioned above it's enormous. As for the price...£16000 :eek:

i was reading about a harley electra glide this morning. from harley's "custom" shop £29K!

You know that rare occasion when you look at something, and you think to yourself 'I like that'

I like that.........................

:thumb2

I sat on it at the show. Very nice indeed.

Val.

Back
Top Bottom