SERVICING WEST YORKS

BADGER999

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could recommend any independants in the Wakefield/Huddersfield area ? Am wanting alternator belt and fuel filter changing on my 1150 GSA .

Edgar Gattrell on Bolton rd in Bradford does mine, his number is 01274 642669

Cheers Jez . Is this a garage ,or does he just work out of a garden shed ??? Take it he's reasonable too ?:thumb2

moll springs

Bage......heard good things about moll springs, just round corner from you at Holmfirth...google moll springs BMW

TD

Moll Springs

a mate of mine takes his 1150gsa to Moll Springs as well as his r65 bobber. he's very happy with the service and price there which must be good as he's a finicky and tight bugger.
ill be taking my 1150gsa when its due for a service without doubt

Cheers for the info . Just had a look at their site - looks spot on .Will give them a shout .

Edgar does indeed work from his shed but a better more comprensively knowledgable mechanic would be hard to find up here. Proper old school guy who'll make something from scratch if needs be. Oh and very reasonable due to little overheads @ £15 ph ish

Moll springs

Andy at www.mollsprings.co.uk used him for few years knows his stuff 01484 660295

Just let Andy at moll springs work his magic on my gs1150, following the diagnosis that my abs unit was fecked :blast he gave me his honest list of options available:
1. remove it,
2. replace it with a 2nd hand one from motor works but with no guarantee it will work afterwoods
3. or go to BMfucking rob you W and pay 2k ( don't fucking think so)
So he removed the ABS, gave it a 1200 mile service and MOT
Along with drop off and pick up service from the train station for the princely sum of £500 :D
greedy Astle's wanted £400 just to service it .....fuck off!!:censor:

Top bloke deffo recommend and will use again:JB

Back
Top Bottom