YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

arcboutant

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast
there IS life out there 'GS' , but NOT as we once knew it.

All either dead or riding bikes.............
or.................................................
just maybe.....................................

got older :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is not a good advert for drinking whiskey for breakfast:blast:D

got older

Older, and feeling the cold :rob.

But, ensconced in the workshop, working on a Panther gearbox for Robmack :thumb.

DSCN1070.jpg

Bob.

Hi Bob, mm, Panther eh/ You must be younger than I thought mate.
I'd have said Phelon & Moore as a point of respect :thumb.

Big sloper is it? I assume P&M's own box or is it a Burman box ?

p.s. ta for tip on J Bonamassa can't get enough of his playing :thumb2

:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast
there IS life out there 'GS' , but NOT as we once knew it.

got older :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hmm that just about sums up my state of mind at the moment :blast

Aye :tumbleweed:tumbleweed:tumbleweed
Note to self
Must do better must do better must do better must do better

Its been mair than just a wee bit deid in here, n wr awe tae blame
Nae fechting, nae backbiting nae flouncin a dinna ken whit the place is coming tae!!!

hmmm, yev noticed too then,.

Aye them were the days round wan tae Oonyack, round twa tae Ronno, three - nah couldnae git them oot the pub :beerjug:

Ok so it's cold and dark and the GS might be in the shed but this isn't.............!

Attachments

• TRX420FM_RED.jpg
    TRX420FM_RED.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 221
HMMM, dinna hae me swearin' an jist afore xmas an a'.

Weel enjoy it mate, no ma cuppa :nenau rether hae a sidecar outfit.

That's what they look like when they're new!

As you can guess mine's been around on the farm for a few months..........!:augie

Easily do 50mph but 25mpg isn't so good but it'll go anywhere and road registered too as an AG vehicle!!:thumb

hmmm, yev noticed too then,.

Aye them were the days round wan tae Oonyack, round twa tae Ronno, three - nah couldnae git them oot the pub :beerjug:

Too many humourless wank sticks went geetin tae mummie - it widd huv made ye grew, nae wunnerful they left.

See yon Quad thing mmmmh i was trail riding my wee dr 350 last weekend and i am about halfway along forest drive n what wi it getting ooooot of shape a couple of times n me being on me own ( i ken ye shouldn,t do it:augie) thon way when ye start tae get the wind up a wee bit 4 o yon quads went by me as if i was standing still ( which to be fair i probaby about was:augie) QUITE impressive!!!!!!!!! sort of 4 wheel racing type things F@@kin fast!!!!!!!!
would likey a wee go :D

am no sayin' they canna travel, had experience masel on the road wi' wan o' you yammie race bred quad thingys . arse was racing a car went roond a bend an had tae dae a wall o' death tae avoid a horse and rider. fuck , equine was scared shitless by the time i got there, and it coudna' move. its eyeba's were goin roond like thon bairns game whaur ye try tae pit the twa wee steelies in there respective holes.
I like chairs (outfits) but no 4 wheels motorbikes.

I'd have said Phelon & Moore as a point of respect.

Big sloper is it? I assume P&M's own box or is it a Burman box ?

p.s. ta for tip on J Bonamassa can't get enough of his playing :thumb2

Well, I could have said "P&M M50" but would that have meant anything to the younger folk :D.

Rab is doing a 'Barn Find Restoration' of a 1931 500cc sloper. The gearbox is older (certainly pre '31) with some damage internally and externally. Finding parts is proving difficult so I suspect 2013 will see me touring the Autojumbles.

Joe Bonamassa is very good, I've now got four of his albums and have them on my phone, SatNav, computer, car . .

Paul Jones (19:00hrs, Radio 2 on Mondays) played a track from a Gary Moore album - "Blues for Greenie" a tribute to Peter Green. I think that will be my next purchase (shame about Gary's sudden death :tears).

Bob.

Back
Top Bottom